Bush Furniture Man is situated in the picturesque Hunter Valley Wine Country, New South Wales, just outside of Cessnock. We are just 150km from Sydney CBD, 77km from Gosford and 57km from Newcastle; we are 20 minutes off the M1 Freeway and Hunter Expressway and deliver to these locations on a weekly basis.
We deliver to all other areas of New South Wales and Australia by appointment, using independent freight carriers, and welcome small residential outdoor furniture orders or large commercial/industrial requests for tables and benches.
We also welcome pickups from our workshop in Quorrobolong.
Bush Furniture Man do not profit from deliveries; therefore, all customers are welcome to obtain their own freight quotes or to use their own preferred carriers.
Ready to Request a Freight Quote? Please read the below information to help us to assist you promptly.
- Please include your full delivery address and list any access restrictions e.g. lifts, stairs, gates, doorways, steep driveways, etc
- Do you have a forklift to unload or will you need the carrier to unload for you?
Newcastle, Central Coast, Sydney, Hunter Valley Areas
Orders to these areas are delivered fully assembled or can be reassembled on site by us if there are any access restrictions.
Please note the following delivery conditions apply for all deliveries undertaken by Bush Furniture Man:
- Delivery price quoted is dependent on the purchaser providing unloading facilities e.g. forklift, or 3-4 strong men/women to assist our driver to unload your furniture.
- Please ensure that you advise us of any restricting entryways that we will need to get the furniture through. An additional fee will be incurred for our driver to reassemble your furniture on site if measurements of these areas are too restrictive. This is quoted on an individual basis.
- If you fail to advise us that we may be required to reassemble your furniture onsite you may incur additional costs. Furniture needs to be disassembled in our workshop and the driver will need to bring the correct tools to the delivery to reassemble. If you fail to advise us of this requirement we will not be able to complete your delivery and an additional delivery fee will be incurred for us to return your item to our workshop, disassemble and re-deliver with the correct tools.
Greater NSW or Interstate Australia Areas
Orders to these areas will most likely come partially flat packed onto a pallet/s and will require some minor reassembly. All parts come numbered to make this process as simple as possible for you. Tools required for reassembly are a hammer, a 15mm socket (16mm socket for settings that have been upgraded to Galvanised Bolts), a ratchet and a drill with an 8mm hex driver bit.
You can request an individual freight quote HERE